Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Hawaiian Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! Hard to believe that this is our third, THIRD, 3rd! Thanksgiving away from home- hardly seems that time could have travelled this fast. This year we had an enjoyable day with wonderful company! My friend Lorna visited us from Wed-Sun and instead of cooking a turkey at home, we went on a hike, grabbed a Mai Thai, sunned on the beach and ate hamburgers at the BBQ grill. It was a beautiful morning, then we were sprinkled on at the beach- but that didn't stop us from enjoying the day! I'm thankful for all of the wonderful family, friends and relationships I have in my life! Thank you!!!

Robby teaching Lorna to bodyboard- she was a natural and had a blast...couldn't wipe that grin off her face if you had tried! She was addicted after the first wave- I could hear her screaming "I LOVE THIS!!!"

We were at Makapu'u- not a beginner beach and she kicked butt!


After a short hike down from the road we were level with the ocean- it was beautiful.
Thanks again for your visit Lorna and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

The Chronicles of Grissom said...

Again I must say that you are so stinkin cute! I can't wait for you be be a mommy-it's the best!