Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Beautiful Blessingway

It arrived! This is our "Blessingway" which basically means a whole lotta love! Our families each took a square and personalized it with a wish/encouragement/love and sent it to us for the birth of Sydney. I knew I was getting one (b/c my cousin Amy and my SIL Danielle got one...so I've been patiently waiting!)

From beginning to end: On the left from Miss Eva and on the right from Amy, Kirk and Charlie.

Becky and Steve and Grandma/Grandpa

Oma and Opa (Robby's parents) and Nicole & Justin. (Notice the SYDNEY is cut out of tropical pics- nice touch!)

From the Aunties...Aunt Julie on the left with her talent in crochet and Aunt Linda on the right. You can't see in this pic but Robby has a palm tree on his shirt and there's a button glued under my blouse to mimic my pregnant belly!

On the left from Rob's brother Steve and his family and on the right from Grandma Jo. Grandma said "I found the angel and just had to do it- cause that's what she's going to be, a little angel."

And last but not least- a beautiful flower from Emma!

Thanks everyone- we feel wrapped in love and encouragement!

No comments: