I'm pretty sure my Aunt Linda heard me squeal all the way from Idaho when we opened a package we got from her on Friday evening. What was it? A stocking for Sydney!!! ALL season I've been going back and forth about getting Sydney her first stocking, but I just couldn't do it...I couldn't bring myself to purchase a generic one at the retailers. Why? Because I have a very talented Aunt who I was going to muster up the courage to ask to make one for her! Well, she was way ahead of me! When Robby and I were first married she made our stockings and guess what? SYDNEY'S MATCHES!
Aunt Linda- thank you SO much...it meant so much to open that package and see that. Her first Christmas ornament is waiting patiently inside...and if she doesn't come before 12/25...well, it's going back to Hallmark!
No comments:
Post a Comment