Monday, February 22, 2010

A Seven Week Old Sweetie

Seven long and short weeks have already gone by, and little missy is growing, growing, growing. My back is KILLING me...and that isn't good- she has a lot more growing to do! She's just starting to find her smile and she smiles the most when both of us are looking and talking to her at the same time...I love that and of course, wanted to share her little smile with you!!!

These cheeks kill me...I love kissing them!!!

My new toy! A Beco Baby Carrier...and so far- she loves it! Yahoo!!! I actually folded laundry, emptied the dishwasher and vacuumed with her in it the other day!

Where's Sydney? Daddy was playing hide and seek!

Dad and Syd's first fist bump...they're so pals already.

What? Sydney is laying on your chest without head butting you for milk? Right on!!!

Needless to say, we're having a blast!

No comments: