Tuesday, September 7, 2010

FUN-tastic!

Hip-hip-hooray! A three day weekend with Daddy! So what did we do? We had some FUN!!!
This picture shows where Sydney gets those long lashes from. It's not me, it's Daddy.

At the zoo petting the giraffes...yep, this giraffe didn't even mind! I think she was saying "Ahhhhhhh!!!" in this picture. She's got a cute squeal to her.


A snuggle for Daddy.

Waving at the hippos!

Our first family run...we made it. She wasn't thrilled about being strapped in the BOB for 1.5 hours, but she did pretty good considering. A quick dip in the ocean afterwards to cool off...for Mom and Dad at least, she was shivering, but didn't keep those smiles away!

Love me some eye lashes!

Daddy fed Sydney this morning...or did Sydney feed herself with Daddy snapping pictures? Yeah, I think it went something like that.
"I...just...gotta...get...every...mmm...mmmm...last drop."

"Ahhhhhhh- all gone!"

A big smile for...you guessed it...Daddy.

GAME DAY! A beautiful rainbow from our view at our friends house while watching the game.

My main squeeze...and easy on the eyes if I do say so myself! If our son(s) are half this good lookin', I'm in t-r-o-u-b-l-e.

Go Broncos- nice win!!!

A FUN-tastic weekend...even though Sydney fell off the bed in the mix of it all. I know everyone says "it happens", but I was hoping we could avoid it. Nope, we are now part of the -"You let your kid crawl off the bed?!?!" club. A couple tears, a little bruise and we're good to go.

1 comment:

MOM said...

Hi Meg, it was so fun talking with you today then reliving it in these photos. That girl knows how to eat! I loved her wet mussed hair and eyelashes, and the photo of the rainbow over the city was dynamite. What a spectacular view. That girl is a charmer and I wish I could get my hands on her and give her a big squeeze until she pops. She's a doll and I miss her! She would be able to keep up with MJ now and would be able to hold her own. Btw, don't forget to upload August photos for me. Keep the photos and video coming because I love them all! and you all! MOM