Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Forever Young

It's my man's birthday today.  Thirty One Years Old.  I met him 10 years ago when he was just a "kid"...a 21 year old kid. If you know Robby then you have the pleasure of being around a man who is full of life, love and excitement.  He has always said that kids have it all figured out- they don't let stress, worry and problems weigh them down but rather they live each day to the fullest, enjoying the world around them and continually making others smile.  It's a bit of a mantra he lives by, and for the record- I think he has it figured out.  


You're ability to be a man, provide for your family, be a respectable parent and my ridiculously amazing husband all while keeping a child-like love for life and demeanor thrills me.  Don't ever lose that.  Happy Birthday sweet boy.

3 comments:

MOM XXOO said...

As for the Robby part, I couldn't agree more. As for the picture part, great composition and emotion. :-)
Just a reminder that we have geese and seagulls he can chase in Boise.

Unknown said...

Yay! Happy Bday big man! Love the pic :D

Thanks for the encouraging words about Seattle, btw. I guess we will have about 6 weeks to get together so you can have cupcakes & I can meet Syd :D

Christine Ellis said...

Love the Picture! Happy Birthday Robby! The Ellis family thought about you on that day! See you three soon!