Besides all the packing that is going on, we've been up to some FUN...
HOLD ON! This is gonna go fast!!!
Time is like a strong wind- not slowing down, but about to knock us over with speed as we enjoy our last week in Hawaii.
Lots of beach time. Lots of quality friend time.
| The whole gang together one last time...until later in life when we all meet up again. |
| Buddies forever. |
Ganging up on Auntie...
Getting girlie...
Getting dirty...
And a whole lot of smiling.
Told ya it was gonna be fast...I gotta get back to packing!!!
4 comments:
LOVE the first picture of you in the car with Helaina's expression! Great picture of you and the friends together. I loved the one of the dad and their girls in the ocean and Syd's head is all wet ... such an adventureous spirit that girl has. See you soon! (he he)
Love that naked baby butt & the pedicure, tres chic! Glad to have you back in the same state soon , though. Let me know what kind of cupcakes you want, Matt is gonna wanna trade for Indian food :D
Hi Megan I have a well deserved Bloggers award for you over at my Wordpress blog site!
Blessings,
Beth (The Botut Blog)
Ok, so how ya doin? Everything going along smoothly? HA! I know it has been a huge transition but I cannot wait to hear about it none-the-less.
Post a Comment