Monday, April 18, 2011

First Things First

Honestly, I'm a bit overwhelmed at the catching-up I need and want to do on this blog...how did I ever find the time to do it in Hawaii?  I'll feel accomplished if I at least do ONE short post today- so here it goes:

First things first...we MISS you girls.























To all of you who have come to love sweet Helaina and her Mommy through my blog (how could you not?!?) you can stay tuned to what the Hawaii girls are up to by visiting Laura's new blog!   It will be featured on the right hand side of my blog under "My Blog List".  Thrilled hardly captures my excitement for the new blog!!!

1 comment:

The Higgs said...

Mahalo my friend for your shout out. We miss you terribly and can't wait to hear about you Idahoian (yup just made it up) adventures.