Boise has some awesome things about it, but as far as activity level goes- it's quite hard to compare to Hawaii or LA where she's currently living. She didn't mind...she was just as happy talking story on the couch while Sydney napped. We did take her floating down the river. I'm happy to say it was her first time EVER in a river...and therefore I don't blame her for not wanting to jump in. BRRRR. We went to the horse races. We walked downtown and ate our week away. We talked about this and that, and then some more about who knows what? Sydney wouldn't let her leave the room without asking "Auntie? Auntie?" and it was the first thing she said in the morning. She is going to make an incredible Mommy to a little kid one day. We laughed, smiled, reminisced, and I miss her.
| Boise doesn't fit in the palm of your hand...it fits in TWO! |
| The day we hiked Table Rock they were having a cancer walk...we took advantage of the balloons. |
We went to the park with Sydney one day when this happened after sliding down the twisty slide. Poor Sydney as we took 15 pictures each and had her go down the slide repetitively just so we could laugh again! \
Thanks again girlie for making the trip- you'll never know how much it meant.
3 comments:
Okay, that HAD to be the picture you were talking about ... the one of Sydney. Oh my goodness, is that too funny or what! It was fun seeing Liane again and I can really see how much you have missed her. Life has it's ways of being mysterious ... who knows what one day might hold. Great post that I know Liane will be happy to read. Love, MOM
LOOOOVE the hair!!
fun! aren't visitors just the best? I find they are just the thing to get me to stop worrying & re-prioritize. Oh, and I loved the adult time out pic your mom posted...don't we all need that once (or 10 times) a day?!
Post a Comment