Traditionally, every year Robby and I do a gingerbread house together. No, I don't make it from scratch. I buy the overpriced one every year...you know- the one that looks amazing on the box and when you open it there's 15 pieces of candy and even though it's gross you eat some anyway? I buy a different kit each year, and this year was a big train. And, I was just sure it was the perfect project for a Daddy and a Daughter to bond over. I left the two of them with simple instructions: Use the camera.
When I returned home, a beautiful train was sitting on our dining room table.
 |
| Ahhhh, yummy stale candy. |
A teensy weensy part of me felt guilty for not partaking in the ritual...but I got over it. :)
2 comments:
Oh that is hilarious. Loved the simple commentary and the final product is just too much. As is that shaggy headed girl of yours ... and that wonderful hubs of yours. You have a great family Meg. Wink. Cause I'm sure you didn't know that.
Um...wow... that girl of yours has changed BIG time. From a cyber perspective, the difference between Nov. & Dec. is crazy.
I love that you just walked away, you are going to have to do that a lot with a newborn. Also, I saw that bump of yours on your mom's site, eeek! SO CUTE!
Post a Comment