There's a new bike in the family, and we talk about it MUCH more than we like to ride it. Sigh...
Syd and I planted flowers and strawberries last weekend. It was an exercise that left me mentally prepared for a summer full of dirt on my kitchen floor, constant requests to play with water, and keeping a close eye on my silverware and good dishtowels that are apparently supposed to be used to wipe up dirt off of the concrete. I am, however, thrilled that we have a backyard so that she can now get as dirty and wet as her little heart desires.
| I just couldn't resist this picture. |
We dyed Easter eggs last night with Daddy. She's a concentrated little girl, and I couldn't get her to look at me for anything.
This face? Well, unfortunately I have seen it a lot lately...and usually followed by "I want my Daddy!"
Reason #546 why Daddy is the coolest Daddy ever? Syd and him had their first "camp out". While it wasn't all that Robby had initially planned (a tent cave downstairs), it was still a camp out on the floor of Mommy/Daddy's room....which, by the way is MUCH cooler than sleeping in your crib.
Labor day is sneaking up on us, and for my 38 week shot I had a little helper.
1 comment:
Oh that girl was sure born into a fun family. I am so in love with that crying picture it hurts. I also love your helper in the last one. Priceless beyond words.
Post a Comment