This has been a "because" week. For some reason, she's added the work "because" to every sentence...and it is gramatically correct which (of course) impresses me. (I am the mom, remember?) Here's some examples:
"I cannot go potty because I did not geese (drink) a yot of water today."
"I cannot pull up my panties all by myself because I am not older yet."
"You cannot have this baby because I really yike this one."
"You cannot wear Sydney's clothes because you are not Sydney's age yet."
My little water baby got to go swimming with Daddy this past week and go down the big slide. "When I am older, I can go down all by myself" says Sydney as Robby was walking her up the stairs.
She got to get into Granny Jo Jo's hot tub for the first time with cousin Charlie. It was a big deal- and then they had to cool off in the slip n slide...which consisted of them climbing UP on their bellies army style. Hey, whatever wears them out for nap time!
What's more fun than sidewalk chalk? WET sidewalk chalk. Seriously- it really is more fun. "Whoa! This is slippery like soap! Like ice skating!"
How can you not be a kid when you have this little cutie pie constantly asking "Do you want to play with me?" Her faces and the funny things she says crack me up...and her deviancy is just awesome. No really, it is. ♥
1 comment:
He he he he. She does have just a bit of an attitude at times, I'll give her that. But then again she is two. :-)
Post a Comment