Friday, August 10, 2012

Simple Smiles

This kid has me giggling up a storm. 

After eating a handful of nuts:
"Nuts make my muscles hard." 

While trying to avoid nap time:
"Mom?  Can you please come talk to seddy bear?"
Me:  "Why?"
"He's a sick boy."
Me: "Why?"
"Because someone stepped on his belly and foot and arm and head and face.  He got soap in his eyes and had to wash it out."

Driving home after a play date:
"Mom?  I beed a good listener today?"
Me:  "You were an excellent listener!"
"Mommy, sumsimes I am a good listener.  Sumsimes I am not."

Driving past BSU Stadium:
Me:  "There's Boise State where they play football."
Syd:  "Grampa goes there."
Me:  "That's right.  Maybe when you're older, you can go to a football game with Grampa!"
Syd:  "Grampa is older.  Gramma cannot go to a baseball game."
Me:  "Why?"
Syd:  "Gramma is not older yet."

Daddy gave Sydney one quarter to buy a lollipop:
Syd:  "I need two quarters."
Daddy:  "Why?"
Syd:  "Becaaaaauuuuuuse I need to buy TWO lollipops."
Daddy:  "Who is the other one for?"
Syd:  "Me."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love eavesdropping on these cute lil convos you all have! I bet Gramma can appreciate that line about not being older yet :)
And again; Way to record it, Mom!