Saturday, December 20, 2014

November Chills


I married this man of mine for many a reason, but one of them has to be the fact that we're on the EXACT same page regarding Christmas excitement.  November 1st came and we had that Christmas music CRANKED in this house...and then he went out and bought a gingerbread house kit, and we did it...BEFORE Thanksgiving (gasp!). 

Here's the girls getting all psyched up to start this Christmas biz.



 
 


Boise got a random snow storm that landed us 9 inches.  While it wasn't packable for a snowman, we had fun eating it and sledding in it!
Mush, Daddy, Mush!

Oh the captions we could put.  But man, one piece snowsuits are AMAZING!













































































November meant Christmas card picture time, and while I never really look forward to it, I always love the outcome.  My Mom does an amazing job each time she picks up that camera she owns. 







 
 


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I am so behind with the blog thing. Loved seeing all these new posts. The family pictures are beautiful, as always. Love the colors you picked. And yay!!! for baby boys :D I think you will have so much fun with a lil man.

your Robby said...

Hey? What happened to the pictures of you doing a snow angel in you bikini? ;-)

Yup, that's right, there isn't a soul, that knows you, who would believe that lie I just told. :-)

Annonymous said...

November post huh? It's April. I'm quite sure you have been doing some fun things with those girls since November! And aren't you having a baby boy soon? I'd love to hear more.