Zoo with the Curry girls. Simone is tall enough to see the prairie dogs without being held up. Whoop whoop!
%2B(1024x786).jpg)
Sydney's preschool traveled to the pumpkin patch for a field trip...on the coldes and windiest day October had. That didn't stop the group of adorable four year olds from having a blast, but Daddy and I did take them back for a redo when it was warmer!
![]() |
| The three musketeers. Sydney's besties at school- Taylor and Hayden. Neither of them will be going to her Kindergarten class next year. Boo! |
![]() |
| Kegels recommended prior to participating in this jumping fun. |
![]() |
| Our nature walk to collect gorgeous fall leaves made for a perfect leaf-tailed squirrel craft. |
![]() |
| Sydney thought with the leftover leaves we should glue and glitter them. Sparkly idea, really and I loved how it looked on my naked stick in the hallway. |
![]() |
| Two scooters in this house now. Honestly, it works best if Simone runs and Sydney scoots- that way Sydney can keep up with Simone and vice versa. Simone's a quick little devil! |
Happy Halloween! Sydney wanted to be Elsa for weeks (surprise, surprise) and then at the last minute changed her mind to a monkey. Unfortunately, most people thought she was a cat or a mouse. Either way, she was in heaven b/c she got to have her face painted and wear lipstick. Simone got suckered in to wearing the gumball machine costume I made for Sydney when she was three. Mostly because I LOVE IT and wanted one more wear out of it...think Cole will let me dress him up in it in three years? Ha! We "treated" our families and made out like bandits at the end of it all.
![]() |
| Oma |
![]() |
| Grampa |
![]() |
| What? Why isn't Gramma in this picture? We visited her and they got their Anna and Elsa "barbies". That more than made their day! |
This little cheeseball got to go cowgirl boot shopping with Gramma and came home with these Elsa-ish blue sparkle things. I gave Gramma a hard time for allowing her to buy blue glitter boots amongst all the adorable cowgirl boot options. I took her back to the store and an hour later we left with the same pair. She knows what she wants and can't be persuaded out of it. They actually fit her glittery personality perfectly, and really do go with every outfit we own...no, really- even if they don't match. ;)
![]() |
| Love. |
Oma spoiled Sydney and I and gave us tickets she had won through her work (Global Travel) to go watch Disney on Ice's Let's Celebrate! production. Honestly, I teared up at the beginning- just watching all that magic come onto the ice at once- especially when at four (or 32) you've no idea what to expect. Disney does it big, I can't wait for the next time we get to enjoy it! Thanks again, Elli!
Another campout hosted by their favorite guy. He did it big this time with the tent and all. I happily enjoyed the bed all to myself, but it actually didn't last long- Simone peed the sleeping bag at 2am and came to sleep with me and Sydney and Daddy came in at 7 b/c it was too cold. Better luck next time!
%2B(1024x1024).jpg)
%2B(1024x1024).jpg)
%2B(576x1024).jpg)
%2B(576x1024).jpg)
%2B(1024x856).jpg)
%2B(576x1024).jpg)
%2B(1024x576).jpg)
%2B(549x1024).jpg)
%2B(699x1024).jpg)
%2B(576x1024).jpg)
%2B(576x1024).jpg)
%2B(768x1024).jpg)
%2B(820x1024).jpg)
%2B(761x1024).jpg)
%2B(1024x922).jpg)
%2B(688x1024).jpg)
%2B(561x1024).jpg)
%2B(1024x1024).jpg)
%2B(1024x1024).jpg)
1 comment:
Oh what fun these last two eclectic blog posts were with a mish mosh of fun throughout the month. I loved parenting you and Matt, and as you say, there are moments where one feels otherwise, but it's so rewarding most days. It's so rewarding to see you love it so much too and you are so good at it Meg. The girls are so sweet and full of love and life. You and Robby are doing an awesome job. Lucky them, lucky me -- but then I don't really believe in luck. We make the things happen that happen -- and then of course God puts His wonderful spin on it.
Post a Comment