Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Reckless Abandon

She's 20 months old and so far we've steered clear of broken bones, stitches and concussions while at the playground?  How?  God must be watching, that's all I gotta say.  This girl FREAKS me out.  She is cautious, but willing to try anything and I'm about to buy her a pair of rock climbing shoes just so that I know she has good traction while trying to trek across the metal bars screaming for a head to hit them...aka...the playground.

A random day at the park with my personal photographer (yeah, that would be my Mama) and I just couldn't resist posting some of the pictures.  This girl gets cuter by the day, if that's even possible.





I like how she asks me for help on the LEAST dangerous things. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, your last comment made me chuckle. And I love your less than thrilled look at her climbing across the green thing. Cute post, cute girl, cute mamma. Love you. MOM XXO